The Atomic Vantage W 77 TI Skis + L 10 GW Bindings are a high quality setup for the intermediate to advanced frontside skier. Atomic keeps the weight down by using their sculpted Prolite Construction and a light poplar wood core, but retains the performance and on-snow stability by adding Titanium Tank Mesh, making the Vantage 77 Ti W + L 10 GW system a win-win proposition for you.
The top of the range of this new all-mountain series designed for expert adventurous women skiers demonstrates absolutely refined ski-snow contact in all circumstances thanks to the combination of a 3D profile (for optimum distribution of power) and a poplar wood and PU Hybrid core for enhanced stability and robustness on turns.
A titanal insert adds an extra edge to its liveliness and performance.
Balance, confidence, versatility and support—define the Sentra 3, a ski system specially designed to help recreational skiers go anywhere on the mountain. With just the right amount of early rise rocker for easy turn initiation and an EVO plate for improved control, this is the perfect mix of fun and performance.
Rossignol Pursuit 100 skis with Xpress bindings are an awesome system that allows the skier to learn and progress in a comfortable and confident manner. The skis have a great shape, profile, and construction to them that makes progression fun and simple. With a 126 mm tip width and almost zero taper, the skis want to be on edge. You’ll love how when you tip them on edge, they hook right up and bring you into the turn. The 74 mm waist is perfect for holding an edge, even on the iciest of conditions. At 111 mm in the tail, you’ll feel like you’re getting propelled out of the turn with some energy. In terms of profile, the skis have slight tip rocker, and this allows the skier to engage and initiate the turn with relative ease and fluidity. Camber underfoot and into the tail increase edge grip and control even on firm surfaces. For an advancing beginner to intermediate skier, the Poplar wood core is a great material for construction. Rossignol does a bit better by adding a fiberglass layer that stiffens and dampens the ski, thus increasing the ability level of the product. Additionally, they’ve done a great job in making the ski light weight yet still torsionally stiff enough to help skiers progress to the next level. The cap construction is quick and durable, and skiers of many different levels will love the edge to edge quickness that the skis provide. For beginners and advancing intermediates, the Rossignol Pursuit 100 will be a fantastic setup.
The ultimate fusion of freeride versatility and touring friendly weight, the proven shape of the women’s Sky 7 HD floats through soft snow and powers through mixed conditions with ease. Whether skiing the resort or the backcountry, the 96mm waist and chatter-defying build maintain a blend of stability, edge grip and flotation to go wherever the snow takes you.
- Style: all – mountain
- Width: standard
- Color: black
- Mounting: standard
- Shape: directional
- Snowboard profile: hybrid
- flex: soft
- Base: Extruded
- Experience level: Begginer
- Manufacturer code REIWP10
- Amptek All Mountain The three patented blends of rocker and camber are each tailored to a specific riding style and intensity level. Featuring softer extremities and a stiffer waist, AMPTEK ALL-MOUNTAIN has a 60/40 rocker/camber blend for well-balanced edge grip, stability, forgiveness, and float.
- Directional all mountain The DIRECTIONAL ALL-MOUNTAIN flex is stiff through the rear foot and waist for increased control and stability with just a slightly softer flex under the front foot for smoother turn initiation.
- Wood CBF1 The WOOD CBF1 core features a single type of wood laminated with Basalt and Kevlar fibers through the center for added stability and punch with smooth edge-to-edge transitions.
- L.I.T.E. frame The industry-first, visible breakthrough innovation, L.I.T.E. FRAME core technology integrates a urethane strip around the entire perimeter of the board, delivering full-length shock absorption for enhanced maneuverability, playfulness and ultra-smooth ride control.
- 7500 sintered
- Serrated edges (5s) The exclusive 5S SERRATED EDGE technology offers five, smaller points of edge contact (one between the inserts and two on either side of the inserts), expanding grip to once unreachable areas of the board for increased stability and edge hold with a smoother, less aggressive feel.
- Radcut (deep progressive) The RADCUT turn technology fuses a traditional sidecut between the inserts with reverse sidecuts toward the tip and tail so as speeds and edge angles increase, more sidecut is engaged for powerful full-length edge grip; at lower speeds and edge angles the sidecut is less engaged for more maneuverability and ease-of-use.