- Bi-component shell features specialized flex zones that complement the natural motion of your foot
- Located between the first and second buckle, these zones feature soft plastic that boosts control, eases turns and enhances balance
- Liners feature differing materials on the left and right; firm material helps you feel the terrain on inside of turn and soft material cushions recovery
- Liners feature cushioning insoles and very warm, soft interiors to enhance comfort
- Custom-moldable liners mold to ankles and forefeet to increase heel hold
- Toe boxes reduce hot spots and increase comfort with 4-way stretch
- 35mm powerstraps act as a fifth buckle
- Grip plates use dual-density material to increase traction on slippery terrain
- Flex index of 90 offers the comfortable performance preferred by intermediate skiers
- The Atomic Hawx 90 ski boots feature 100mm footbeds to provide a good mix of comfort and performance
Women’s ski boots Head Dream 80 W – season 2016-2017The softest boot in our Womenâ€s Dream line the Dream 80 W opens the door to precision groomer skiing with maximum comfort and ease of use.100% women specific geometry eliminates pressure points while delivering ultimate comfort, hold and power transfer. Throw in an totally conformable liner, Adjustable Wedge Arch Support, Double Canting, Double adjustable profile, and women specific supportive heel option and you have a boot that puts you at the top of its game.Flex index 80Shell width 96-100 mmCatalog
|Inner boot:||Dual 3D Comfort|
|Design features:||Dual 3D Comfort inner liner 102 mm wide, 4 micro-adjustable aluminum clips, 40 mm Velcro power strap.|
Lange LX 80 Womens Ski Boot
The Lange LX is a completely new ski boot range aimed at skiers looking for a comfort fit but unwilling to sacrifice performance. The Dual Core construction helps to harness potential energy to deliver a predictable flex with an explosive power and snap in the rebound to replicate world cup response for a very dynamic ski boot. The Dual 3D sport liner helps to engage that performance whilst maintaining comfort and the thinsulate insulation keeps feet nice and warm in the most extreme temperatures.
The Lange RX 100 LV Ski Boots are a sweet flexing, precise fitting boot for intermediate to advanced skiers who ski sensibly and don’t need the stiffest boot in the world. Ideal for those with a narrower, lower volume foot or those who have difficulty getting a snug fit around the heel, the RX 100 LV’s mono-injected polyurethane shell transfers power with precision and is simple for bootfitters to modify.
Forefoot Width:97 mm
Ski Boot Flex:Medium
Lange’s new Shin Control customizable 3D liner adapts perfectly to the lower leg for increased support while alleviating common pressure points and shin sensitivity for better, longer ski days. Also featuring Dual Core construction, Lange RX 80 L.V. Womans Ski Boot ensures unparalleled rebound and flex control for total control of your line.
- Ladies specific Ski Boot.
- Shell Tech – Dual Core.
- Liner – Dual 3D Liner Sport.
- Liner also offers Thinsulate™ Insulation for an extra cosy fit.
- Last – 97mm Precise Fit.
- Flex index – 80.
- Stance – Natural Stance.
- Soles – Mono Material Alpine Soles.
- 40mm Power Strap.
- Shell Material – Polyurethane Dual Core.
- Cuff material – Polyurethane Dual Core.
The all-new Lange SX 70 W Women’s ski boots expand on our “Choose Your Width” concept, ensuring real-deal performance in a 102mm comfort fit. Our new women’s Shin Control liner features an asymmetric thermo-formable construction, adapting perfectly to the lower leg for increased support while alleviating common pressure points and shin sensitivity for better, longer ski days.
The Lange XT Free 80 Women’s Ski Boot combines the versatility of ski hikes with Lange’s legendary downhill performance.
With patented Power V-Lock technology, the XT FREE offers a 43 ° travel angle for maximum mobility without sacrificing downhill power or precision.
The lightweight thermoformable inner liner Control Fit is reinforced in key areas to provide greater comfort while walking.
The GRIPWALK soles are characterized by a thick rubber running profile and a convex toe profile. They offer increased traction and a more natural rolling motion for improved walking and walking comfort.
Integrated stiff pads guarantee optimum power transfer and full Alpine release function.
Lange has hit the nail squarely on the head with their line of “crossover” XT Free boots, delivering exceptional skiing performance with a very serviceable tour mode. The Lange XT Free 90 W LV Alpine Touring Ski Boots are a tremendous choice for the strong skier who spends as much time in the side and backcountry as she does on piste but doesn’t want to compromise downhill performance by using a pure touring boot all the time. The XT Free boots provide the same great snow feel as their alpine counterparts due to the smooth Dual Core construction, but add the Power V Lock 2.0 walk mode and Dynafit certified tech fittings for use with tech touring bindings.